• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The end of CrispDesire.

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I will be waiting for return. I will refuse to move until you come back. Please come back soon I don't want to be waiting here forever.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
One month? Wow. It certainly seems like it has been longer.

Crisp, you rose and became a notable member of the forums very quickly. And it would appear that this leg of your journey has come to an end already.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Shame to see you leave so early, you had a lot of motivation to earn many peoples respect that quickly, good on you.

See you around fellow Kiwi :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I won't bring up what I know you have done in terms of your thread creation, because this isn't the time and place for it. You know what you've done, and all I can ask if that you refrain from doing it a third time.

However, you do seem like a good person so it is unfortunate to see you leave the community. Good luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may take you. :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
You were an amazing forumer, Crisp. It's sad to see how short of a journey you had on these forums, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Come back soon, okay?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci