• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The end of CrispDesire.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
As you are probably wondering what the title really means. It means that I really wanted to say thanks for a lot for memories and fun times I've had in a while. But, it is time for me to go. After all these threads I have been making is causing too much chaos and drama. Drama isn't what you really want, it can really hurt your feelings and what you are going through in life.

I want to keep this really short, but I don't know how to, because I've learnt so much from everybody, I've not only learnt new stuff about the community, I've learnt some new stuff about me. MCG Forums is like, my second home. I would love to thank every single person in the MCG community, but I can't. So all I want to say is "Thank you so much for welcoming into this community and supporting me through out it."

In the 1 month I was part of MCGamer Fourms I got
431 Messages
248 Likes
135 Points
22 Followers.

That is amazing!! I really didn't think of getting that much, and thank you so much. I'm really proud of myself.

As apprently an 'inspiration' to people, if you do want to contact me, be sure to add my Skype: crisp.desire

To conclude. You may see me pop up every now and then, through out MCSG hubs and every now and then, I will comment on threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci