• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Its TorchScar again, bringing you the new thread for the Elite Squad.

Requirements

Wins- 70 (exceptions can be made)
Age-13 or older(Possible Exceptions)
Have you had any previous MCSG Bans-
Why would you like to join the Elite Squad-
Have you ever licked a monkey-

Rules

DO NOT SPAM ON THIS THREAD.

If you are banned for hacking, you will be kicked from this clan
Don't Rage
Be a loyal teammate
No swearing
Respect Clan Members

Leaders
1. TorchScar
2. Black_Panda_0
3. B1gtub
Co-Leader
1. Mooclan

2. CraftyKratonite
Officers (100+ Wins)
1. P5yCh0xLuKe
2. Mitsoldies

4. Kameronl109
5. BURRITOZ1230
6. XTRAINS_HITYOUX
7. toby22
8. Salamancer101
9. Rhino1928
10. Jackthepwnzor
Elites (60+ Wins)
1. maxlupus
2.MrBanono
3.BigBadBuzz
4. mingo123456
5. Tyson_Chicken
Members
1. schnikes
2. sabshupe101
3. BurningFire213
4. YoYoMyHommie
5. SilverJakler
6. Bean745
7. EvilMuffin253

CURRENT ROSTER [28/28] FULL

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Nice when do we get promotions?

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins- 75 or 76 I forgot even though I recently looked at it...
Age-16 (turning 17 soon)
Have you had any previous MCSG Bans- I have never been banned on MCSG, I did get temp banned for 55 minutes because of the illegal move glitch recently but that's the only time.
Skype:- My Skype is JohnCraftable but I would rather use TS because Skype people can easily hack your ip on Skype unlike TS which is so secure its even used by the military.
Why would you like to join the Elite Squad- I would like to join the Elite squad because I have never been in a clan on MCSG and I'm bored of playing solo all the time because personally I think playing on a team is harder because of having to share items.
Have you ever licked a monkey- I have never licked a monkey but I have thrown its own poop back at it.

Reaction score
Wins- 75 or 76 I forgot even though I recently looked at it...
Age-16 (turning 17 soon)
Have you had any previous MCSG Bans- I have never been banned on MCSG, I did get temp banned for 55 minutes because of the illegal move glitch recently but that's the only time.
Skype:- My Skype is JohnCraftable but I would rather use TS because Skype people can easily hack your ip on Skype unlike TS which is so secure its even used by the military.
Why would you like to join the Elite Squad- I would like to join the Elite squad because I have never been in a clan on MCSG and I'm bored of playing solo all the time because personally I think playing on a team is harder because of having to share items.
Have you ever licked a monkey- I have never licked a monkey but I have thrown its own poop back at it.
ACCEPTED, YOUR RANK IS OFFICER

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Yay, thanks Torch, if my Skype name is wrong tell me because I have two Skype accounts but I'm pretty sure the name is right.

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
Also, so you don't have a heart attack when you look at my leaderboard my current bounty points are 5370 or close.

JohnCraftable

Survivor
Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with my streak on the leaderboards, I've had a game where I killed over half the people in the game and got the points for it but I still only have a max of 4 kill streak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci