• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~MADMOFO72
Amount of Wins~ (70+)60(plan on geting 70 by tonight)
Age~ (13+)16
How long have you been playing MCSG?~As Long as i can remember
PvP Strengths~Bows
PvP Weaknesses~HACKERS
How could you benefit the team?~Because I am Amazing.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~Because I need A good team with teammates to back me up.
Do you have skype?Yes And TS.
Didn't u just apply for the rebels?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~MADMOFO72
Amount of Wins~ (70+)60(plan on geting 70 by tonight)
Age~ (13+)16
How long have you been playing MCSG?~As Long as i can remember
PvP Strengths~Bows
PvP Weaknesses~HACKERS
How could you benefit the team?~Because I am Amazing.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~Because I need A good team with teammates to back me up.
Do you have skype?Yes And TS.
Assuming that there is an empty slot in the clan, because b1gtub left, then you were Accepted!
Torch, I PvPed him privately. He is good. You know those chases where we are following someone because they have good gear, but suck? Well, he can really use a bow in those situations.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Assuming that there is an empty slot in the clan, because b1gtub left, then you were Accepted!
Torch, I PvPed him privately. He is good. You know those chases where we are following someone because they have good gear, but suck? Well, he can really use a bow in those situations.
Why skip jcamotts?

Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~ jcamotts
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 70
Age~ (13+) 14
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ 6 months
PvP Strengths~ Good with a bow and sword
PvP Weaknesses~ Dodging arrows,
How could you benefit the team?~ I could Benefit by setting a good example for #EliteSquad and try to recruit people with skill.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ I would like to join because #eliteSquad is one of the best clans and I feel I have what it takes to Be a part of it. Also, I know BurningFire and MrTurnip_12 who told me to apply.
Do you have skype? I do not currently have Skype.
Thanks For Reading
- Jcamotts
Oh. Your accepted also! (there was another spot.)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I think, instead of giving slots away whenever there is one, every person applied should go through a screening process to see if he is a cool guy, a good player, and a mature player. Because people are leaving way too much.

MADMOFO72

Spectator
Reaction score
I think, instead of giving slots away whenever there is one, every person applied should go through a screening process to see if he is a cool guy, a good player, and a mature player. Because people are leaving way too much.
Well You Wont Have To Worry About That With Me

Reaction score
Thanks. Good idea. I was considering it because people were just randomly leaving.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Can I be upgraded to the Elites? I have 99 wins and should have my 100th early tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci