• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, isn't Voxcile that popular YouTuber? I think I heard of you before. Somewhere.
Just kidding, I've heard of you many times.
Welcome to Elite Squad!
I'm guessing that the not 24/7 team thing is because of your YT videos?
Torch, if you want, I can go through the Roster and tell you who is not very active, that I've seen, and you can revise it? I can post the list in the Elite Squad Skype chat.
Alright, you o that.

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone realize that plg isn't even on the bombers roster?
Edit: Oh torch ravens and 49ers in the Super Bowl....... Go 9ers! You got lucky with the patriots torch.... Lol

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
So, I left my friend's clan to join this one, hopefully I can grab the last spot? :D

Minecraft IGN - MJM239
Amount of wins - 174 victories and counting.
Age - 13.
How long have you been playing MCSG? - Since late September.
PVP Strengths - I can use a sword very well and I win most Close Quarters fights, and I can take out teams very well and very easily.
PVP Weaknesses - Using a bow, and water fights. Man, I hate water fights.
How could you benefit the team? - I feel I could benefit the team because I feel I'm a good PVP'er who can bring multiple PVP skills to the table.
Why do you want to join the team? - This team has a lot of cool people in it, and this clan seems to be a lot of fun rather than taking things TOO seriously.
Do you have Skype - I sure do. MTM239 is my Skype name.

P.S. If the last post was from yesterday, this wouldn't be a necropost would it? o_0

-MJ

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
MJ there is still one spot left. Sense you have not gotten a response to your app you submitted you app is pending. I would just wait a couple hours to a day because torch is pretty busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci