• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sad to say this but, Piranga applied to Rebels! Don't know if he said it or not. Don't spam me! Also, that's like my 3rd one this week.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey moo, I am sad to say this.........but I might have to leave this clan. I posted a mod application and so far, it hasn't been disputed so I might have a chance! I'm not asking to leave the clan yet, that will happen only if I get a blood donor sign under my name. xD Anyways I just wanted to give you a heads up so that if I do somehow get accepted it isn't a big shock to you! Even if I do end up leaving I will still team with some of you guys! Again, I don't WANT to leave but if I get moderator status I will have to. Either way, Good luck and hope to see you again! For now, keep me in the roster! :D

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Hey moo, I am sad to say this.........but I might have to leave this clan. I posted a mod application and so far, it hasn't been disputed so I might have a chance! I'm not asking to leave the clan yet, that will happen only if I get a blood donor sign under my name. xD Anyways I just wanted to give you a heads up so that if I do somehow get accepted it isn't a big shock to you! Even if I do end up leaving I will still team with some of you guys! Again, I don't WANT to leave but if I get moderator status I will have to. Either way, Good luck and hope to see you again! For now, keep me in the roster! :D
Good luck on moderator!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sad to say this but, Piranga applied to Rebels! Don't know if he said it or not. Don't spam me! Also, that's like my 3rd one this week.
Piranga applied to Rebels. He said he wants to try out other clans, and if he wants to return to Elite Squad he will hopefully be welcomed with open arms :3
Bye, Piranga! Have a nice MCSG Experience!
Ok, Kam. We've been having a lot of Elite Squad members applying for Mod recently. I would do it again, too, as I am now 14, but I was tempbanned once for supposed sprint hacks so it says that my application would be ignored... :( Good luck with that!

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, Kam. We've been having a lot of Elite Squad members applying for Mod recently. I would do it again, too, as I am now 14, but I was tempbanned once for supposed sprint hacks so it says that my application would be ignored... :( Good luck with that!
Like me :D Kinda doubt I'll be accepted though, even if I do I'll still be in the skype chat xD

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ EliteVolume
Nickname~ EliteReactionzz
Number of wins (70+, with exceptions)~ 150
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 1 year
Age (13+)~ 14
What makes you exceptional at PvP~fire and sword
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ teams
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ I want to come back with you guys <3
Skype Name~You have me
Do you have Team Speak?~ Yes

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ EliteVolume
Nickname~ EliteReactionzz
Number of wins (70+, with exceptions)~ 150
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 1 year
Age (13+)~ 14
What makes you exceptional at PvP~fire and sword
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ teams
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ I want to come back with you guys <3
Skype Name~You have me
Do you have Team Speak?~ Yes
Accepted. No interview required. Welcome back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci