• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I can make the clan battle anytime tomorrow... I think

Sudnofsky

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the new Official Thread for
THE ELITE SQUAD

Our beloved Founder and Leader, TorchScar, has stepped down from his position of Leader, due to the stress of managing Elite Squad. He has asked that I take over his role. I will shoot for the stars in my effort to make Elite Squad into what it once was, an amazing clan.

To apply to Elite Squad:
Minecraft Username~
Nickname~
Number of wins (70+, with exceptions)~
How long you've been playing on MCSG~
Age (13+)~
What makes you exceptional at PvP~
What are your weaknesses in PvP~
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~
Skype Name~
Do you have Team Speak?~

Rules:
- Do Not Spam on this Thread
- Respect all other Elite Squad members
- Do not betray other Clan Members
- Do not swear profusely. There are kids playing Minecraft.
- Do not "Rage Quit"
- You may only be in one clan at a time. (Except Cheerleaders :3)
- Applying for other clans means you left Elite Squad.
- No Flame Wars on our Thread

ROSTER:
Leader:
~Mooclan
Co-Leaders:
~Toby22
~MrTurnip_12
Clan Moderators:
~SilverJakler
~Easy_Soup
Members:
~kameronl109
~darkflame7
~Mitsolides
~Piranga
~Jerm_Kunzy
~overthetop24
~Denster91
~nicholasbeecher

[Roster: 12]

Cheerleaders
~sabshupe101 (Head Cheerleader)
~ Rhino1928
~ Blazer1721
~Jackthepwnzor
~CraftyKratonite (Dat 1337 Boi)
~Gamer101Luke
~BurningFire213
~UncrowdedFlyer5
~FatManNumbah8
~new0
~~TorchScar (Founder)
Hello, My IGN is Sudnofsky, and I am a Real Life friend of Co-Leader MrTurnip_12. I also am friends online with Leader MooClan, and member Denster. You can call me Sud, or by my real name, Dan. I have 30 wins, but (Turnip can vouch) I'd have at least double that if I didn't often run out of memory. Trust me I've tried to fix this problem many times in the past, but nothing has seemed to work. I've been playing minecraft since May 2010 (I don't know which version of Minecraft this was) and I've been playing MCSG since early November 2012. I am 13 years old. I am good at sword fighting, but very bad with a bow. Strangely, I'm good at hitting long range, but not at bow spamming (when the person is less than 10 blocks away.) I want to join the EliteSquad because I always wanted to be a part of a bigger team besides with MrTurnip_12 and I know many people in the clan. I don't have TeamSpeak, but you can find me on Skype by searching [email protected]. Thank you for reading my application.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Hello, My IGN is Sudnofsky, and I am a Real Life friend of Co-Leader MrTurnip_12. I also am friends online with Leader MooClan, and member Denster. You can call me Sud, or by my real name, Dan. I have 30 wins, but (Turnip can vouch) I'd have at least double that if I didn't often run out of memory. Trust me I've tried to fix this problem many times in the past, but nothing has seemed to work. I've been playing minecraft since May 2010 (I don't know which version of Minecraft this was) and I've been playing MCSG since early November 2012. I am 13 years old. I am good at sword fighting, but very bad with a bow. Strangely, I'm good at hitting long range, but not at bow spamming (when the person is less than 10 blocks away.) I want to join the EliteSquad because I always wanted to be a part of a bigger team besides with MrTurnip_12 and I know many people in the clan. I don't have TeamSpeak, but you can find me on Skype by searching [email protected]. Thank you for reading my application.
Copy and paste the application template, and don't reply to the whole thread.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ matt90008
Nickname~ Matt
Number of wins (70+, with exceptions)~ 51
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ Bout' half a year.
Age (13+)~ 11 (Exceptions plz)
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ Being good at strafing.
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Water PvP.
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Because I've already made friends with people in it and I think its a respectable clan.
Skype Name~ Sparkugan
Do you have Team Speak?~ Yes.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
When was the lat time Denster posted? I never even knew he was in the clan 0-0

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Besides the time I told someone Moo and Easysoup's youtube channels, I think I only posted the application blitz xD I don't post much

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score

Sudnofsky

Spectator
Reaction score
Silver is silverjakler and I think you need to learn the unspoken rules of the forums. Don't spam our thread with pointless posts.
Well, I deleted all of my pointless posts, but this sounds pretty pointless too... - DELETE -

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ matt90008
Nickname~ Matt
Number of wins (70+, with exceptions)~ 51
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ Bout' half a year.
Age (13+)~ 11 (Exceptions plz)
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ Being good at strafing.
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Water PvP.
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Because I've already made friends with people in it and I think its a respectable clan.
Skype Name~ Sparkugan
Do you have Team Speak?~ Yes.
Accepted. We know you, no interview required.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys if this clan battle thing is gonna happen me and BurningFire are going to have to know the date for the event, I have lots of stuff going on this week so it would be helpful to know when you guys may be available. Possibly this sunday, Idk but i need to know from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci