• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Hm..
1. I was planning to add "Do you have TeamSpeak" to the Applications, and remove "Steam Name"
2. How many of you guys have TeamSpeak, anyways?
3. Does anyone know of a TeamSpeak server that we could use, besides the MCSG one? Or is the MCSG one good enough for you guys? I have no clue, as I haven't been on it before.

And TheKidz101 and Mitsolides:
Stop spamming our thread please. Mit, we know that you are defending your reputation, but please.. dont triple-post or anything. It annoys the heck out of our Clan Veggie.
TheKidz101 - Remember when I beat you in a 1v1? Well, when Mit is in his "Zone," he beats me almost every time. Easily. As in... you wouldn't stand a chance.
I may need the cow to give me a ts tutorial... But yah I have it. Can we still be based on Skype though? At least until I get the hang of ts.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I may need the cow to give me a ts tutorial... But yah I have it. Can we still be based on Skype though? At least until I get the hang of ts.
I still know my way around Skype much better too. I barely even open TS. So yes.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm..
1. I was planning to add "Do you have TeamSpeak" to the Applications, and remove "Steam Name"
2. How many of you guys have TeamSpeak, anyways?
3. Does anyone know of a TeamSpeak server that we could use, besides the MCSG one? Or is the MCSG one good enough for you guys? I have no clue, as I haven't been on it before.

And TheKidz101 and Mitsolides:
Stop spamming our thread please. Mit, we know that you are defending your reputation, but please.. dont triple-post or anything. It annoys the heck out of our Clan Veggie.
TheKidz101 - Remember when I beat you in a 1v1? Well, when Mit is in his "Zone," he beats me almost every time. Easily. As in... you wouldn't stand a chance.
Lets move to Team Speak, it is better than skype!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
TS isn't really hard to use, at all. Unless you are planning on setting your own server, I can't help you there.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I have heard that ts is better, but we can always use both :3 :D :) :p ;_; -_- ._. :I :eek: T_T

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Okay, I edited the Main Post so that instead of asking for Steam, it asks if you have Team Speak.
I also added: No Flame Wars on our Thread to the Rules.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I edited the Main Post so that instead of asking for Steam, it asks if you have Team Speak.
I also added: No Flame Wars on our Thread to the Rules.
Me like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci