• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
This is the exact reason I am leaving, I am not the only Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom spamming. Pisses me off, worry about yourself. It not that even you warning me I have a problem with, it is the fact the your posts are off topic as well, and you try to tell me to stop. Maybe the nance thing may be a little bit more off topic then anyone else does, but you can't act like I am the only one spamming. You don't warn anyone but me, even when I was of higher rank. Just stop.
No, I would've warned anyone else who posted the same thing twice, you posted "Nance is the best many" Or "Nance is so good" like 3 times. There was no point. I don't tell others to stop because they post once about a topic and move on. That wasn't the case here. Sorry if this came over the wrong way :/

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Going skiing again from friday to tuesday, just sayin I wont be active during that time.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye Everyone. Since turnip you don't know yet, me and fellow clan mate nance have left. Nance is leaving because he doesn't wanna deal with the crap he went through his first day here, and I am leaving because there are very few people in this clan that have never been rude to me and or pissed me off. I know I can be rude at points, but the Good I dealed with was bad.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Everyone. Since turnip you don't know yet, me and fellow clan mate nance have left. Nance is leaving because he doesn't wanna deal with the crap he went through his first day here, and I am leaving because there are very few people in this clan that have never been rude to me and or pissed me off. I know I can be rude at points, but the Good I dealed with was bad.
... Bye I guess.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, this clan looks better without Torchscar not being the leader. I sorta wana join back :p Anyway, nice job with the Elite Squad Mooclan!

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ darkflame7
Number of wins (50+)~ 200+
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ Since the beta of map 1
Age (13+)~ 13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ I've had a lot of practice, and I'm WAY better than before. I've even killed Turnips mainstream team of 3 *cough cough*
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ My mouse, I have a normal DELL mouse. Going to buy a intel-core soon.
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Well, now that The Elite Squad is under better leadership, it's a fresh start into the clan!
Skype Name (If you have it)~darzx5
Steam Name (If you have it)~FusionFights

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ darkflame7
Number of wins (50+)~ 200+
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ Since the beta of map 1
Age (13+)~ 13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ I've had a lot of practice, and I'm WAY better than before. I've even killed Turnips mainstream team of 3 *cough cough*
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ My mouse, I have a normal DELL mouse. Going to buy a intel-core soon.
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Well, now that torchstar betrayed us, yes I do mean betrayed, I feel like The Elite Squad is under better leadership.
Skype Name (If you have it)~darzx5
Steam Name (If you have it)~FusionFights
That is cold. The fact that you said TorchScar betrayed you, I just want my leadership back for 5 minutes just to deny this app...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci