• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah, yes - MrTurnip_12 and any other Clan Moderators can interview players for The Elite Squad. Blitz, would you like to be a Clan Moderator? I know that you're active on both the Forums and Elite Squad Skype Chat.

What is the purpose of this.... unless..... YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ELITE SQUAD AGAIN! O_O You know you're accepted if you are xD
Yes I would like to be a Clan Mod, but Moo, like I said, how will Turnip spawn the wither?

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Yes I would like to be a Clan Mod, but Moo, like I said, how will Turnip spawn the wither?
We could skip the wither, but make it more challenging. ie: the person has to win 2 or 3/5 battles against me instead of 1/3

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
We could skip the wither, but make it more challenging. ie: the person has to win 2 or 3/5 battles against me instead of 1/3
Well that doesn't seem fair, they have to kill you more then you kill them? Whatever, I am not a Clan Mod yet, I can't argue, yet ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Er... The way I usually do it with PvP is that the person has to either:
1. Kill me 2/3 (Two out of three matches)
2. Inflict serious damage on me all three times
3. Kill me 1/3, and deal decent damage on me the other 2/3 times.
4. Give a very good presentation and first impression of themselves. (This only HELPS get in)
Ok, I'll move you to Clan Mod, Blitz.
Feel free to skip the Wither, Turnip. I'll also make a little chest with Soul Sand and Wither Heads (Please don't abuse it) just in case you want to.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
4. Give a very good presentation and first impression of themselves. (This only HELPS get in)
Feel free to skip the Wither, Turnip. I'll also make a little chest with Soul Sand and Wither Heads (Please don't abuse it) just in case you want to.
So just to clarify, I can now accept people and interview them?

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Very well, I shall just skip the wither altogether. However there won't be any interviews until the server is updated to 1.5

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So just to clarify, I can now accept people and interview them?
Yes.
Very well, I shall just skip the wither altogether. However there won't be any interviews until the server is updated to 1.5
Yeah, sorry. The server that we do interviews on is still 1.4.7, so you'll have to wait until CraftBukkit 1.5 is released :/

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Ehh, I think....
1. Until I get my grades up (Which means I have to do homework T_T which is the only thing I am lacking in)
2. Until I get my computer fixed (Yes, I PvPed the Kings and Romans on this terrible computer)
3. Until my mom goes out shopping or something ;P
Holy crap Moo, the 1. on your list is what I'm dealing with right now... -__- xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci