• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm my skype isnt working isnt working, i never said that. Im confused

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And sure moo, add me back, sorry for the inconvenience

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Ok.
So... You guys wanna battle the Empire? I'll contact them.
Lol, Turnip.
I'll second this. Although I believe that they are battling the kings this Friday so we may have to wait a week or so. Also may be interesting if Torch is accepted to them...
Edit: also maybe we should announce the date and time a week or 2 in advance so our members can plan ahead. And we should set a certain number of people. I would suggest an 8v8.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok.
So... You guys wanna battle the Empire? I'll contact them.
Lol, Turnip.
I would enjoy battling empire, there isn't enough clans out there at the moment, maybe I should start up you know what, and battle you guys ;)
Edit: Doesn't Hiqhlights hack though? He got banned for hacking, and Blamph said whenever someone has 200+ wins, he leaves the game instantly, even CaptainM agreed with him... I'm not sure though, maybe I didn't here the whole story, in no way do I mean to offend him either.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I would enjoy battling empire, there isn't enough clans out there at the moment, maybe I should start up you know what, and battle you guys ;)
Edit: Doesn't Hiqhlights hack though? He got banned for hacking, and Blamph said whenever someone has 200+ wins, he leaves the game instantly, even CaptainM agreed with him... I'm not sure though, maybe I didn't here the whole story, in no way do I mean to offend him either.
I have battled Hickalights ( xD ) a few times and I have seen no signs of hacks despite the fact that I was annihilated every time. I have never seen him in a stacked lobby though (unless you count bajan Canadian, about 5 people with 50+ wins and then me).
Ender, since when were we talking about the Rebels?????

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I have battled Hickalights ( xD ) a few times and I have seen no signs of hacks despite the fact that I was annihilated every time. I have never seen him in a stacked lobby though (unless you count bajan Canadian, about 5 people with 50+ wins and then me).
Ender, since when were we talking about the Rebels?????
I mever see any signs of hacks either, I have battled him as well, I died of course, but Blamph thinks he haxor... I am pretty sure. Edit: Watch Blamphs 500 sub special, and read the comments... Thats where I got my info. Edit #2 : And yes, about 2 or 3 of the Rebels hack.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I mever see any signs of hacks either, I have battled him as well, I died of course, but Blamph thinks he haxor... I am pretty sure. Edit: Watch Blamphs 500 sub special, and read the comments... Thats where I got my info. Edit #2 : And yes, about 2 or 3 of the Rebels hack.
Ah okay.
Edit button FTW
And can u pm me of which rebels hack? I don't want to start a flame war on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci