• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
What's the time?
Me and Romans are planning around 7-9 PM EST on Saturday or 1 PM EST on Sunday. (EST = New York, Florida, etc.)
PST, it would be: 4-6 PM on Sat, 10 AM on Sunday.
Feel free to give your opinion on which time is better next time you make a post.
Also, Romans/Exodus said that it would be good to have a 15v15, 12v12, or 10v10. As we don't have very many active members, and judging by the turnout of our last Clan Battle this previous Sunday, I'd say that basically - If you can make it at that time, feel free to join in!

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Me and Romans are planning around 7-9 PM EST on Saturday or 1 PM EST on Sunday. (EST = New York, Florida, etc.)
Feel free to give your opinion on which time is better next time you make a post.
Also, Romans/Exodus said that it would be good to have a 15v15, 12v12, or 10v10. As we don't have very many active members, and judging by the turnout of our last Clan Battle this previous Sunday, I'd say that basically - If you can make it at that time, feel free to join in!
I personally believe we didnt get a large turnout because we changed the time about 1 hour before it started :p
Also Moo answer my question about the MCSG battle T_T xD

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I would really recommend getting an interview when I get my computer back. I'll alert Moo the second I can get it done. Good Luck with the battle with the Romans, guys. :)

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Saturday would work better for me (around 8ish) also are we gonna try for an MCSG battle again?
As for Ender_Harold, Blitz obviously everyone goes through their week or 2 of noobiness with 0 wins. After that with school starting he is in the same boat as I (only playing weekends) and he doesn't play nearly as often as I do on weekends.
Edit: holy crap moo I just realized how stacked the Romans are. I hope you know what ur getting us into... :p
Yeah, school's a bit of a hardass on me and I'm always doing work outside of it. -__- This always seems to get in the way of me and Minecraft... No me gusta.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, school's a bit of a hardass on me and I'm always doing work outside of it. -__- This always seems to get in the way of me and Minecraft... No me gusta.
You mus know the number one rule of this thread is DON'T DOUBLE POST!!!! Use da edit button if u have 2 seperate thoughts and respond to more than one post at once #DontDoublePost2013

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I thought teh number 1 rule was to not spam? XD Do I gets Newbie rank for being in #EliteSquad yet? :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I actually never been to a clan battle. It would be a nice experience. I really don't know if I will make it. I really don't know any plans but my parents could say that I have to go anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci