• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Dynasty ~ Elite Au Clan

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Another new clan! What's with us Australians and making clans!?! It seems like we do it the most out of everyone.

Good luck :)
I started Phoenix, from phoenix's disband Biffs, Singularity and Void were created. From Singularities disbanding this clan was created. :p

And there's all the other AU clans out there, most didn't survive a month though (Except for Pegasus, Apex, etc) :p

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
I started Phoenix, from phoenix's disband Biffs, Singularity and Void were created. From Singularities disbanding this clan was created. :p

And there's all the other AU clans out there, most didn't survive a month though (Except for Pegasus, Apex, etc) :p
I'll take that as a good luck Sir Nick.

Reaction score
IGN:phresh_Shots
Wins:356
Banned before? If so why?
Maturity? 1-10 depends on what is happening but mostly around a 7 and a half
Skill at Bows: 1-10 9
Skill at Swords: 1-10 9
Skill at Fishing Rods: 1-10 9
Skill at Flint and Steel: 1-10 9
Have you played with members of the clan previously? YES!!!
Any other accounts? If so how many wins?no other accounts that have every many wins
Do you like Narwhals and Tacos? love them both #NarwalAndTacoSwag2013
Do you have swag

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score

I'd just like to say
I HAD THE IDEA OF AU REBELS.
i haz da pruff.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score

There sure is a lot of AU clans at the moment. Singularity has been disbanded already? Wow :p

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:phresh_Shots
Wins:356
Banned before? If so why?
Maturity? 1-10 depends on what is happening but mostly around a 7 and a half
Skill at Bows: 1-10 9
Skill at Swords: 1-10 9
Skill at Fishing Rods: 1-10 9
Skill at Flint and Steel: 1-10 9
Have you played with members of the clan previously? YES!!!
Any other accounts? If so how many wins?no other accounts that have every many wins
Do you like Narwhals and Tacos? love them both #NarwalAndTacoSwag2013
Do you have swag
[Accepted] Interview Process Required. Please make yourself avalible tommorow for this process.
Edit: Passed interview Stage

Edit: Accepted as Elite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci