• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~The Domo {Religion}

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I just want it to look nice if I say a "Way" not a "clan" thread with, spam and stuff like that, I wouldn't feel impressed and ignore the page. That is why I like it strict.

I tagged you for the lols, which we got, then it started into "Objection" then constant spam. It is the great hun battle II you know so it's kind of obvious it is to counter your "Way/Religion" not "clan" I did post on your page because someone posted "#KillAllDomos" then I replied "KillYou" again for the lols. You may of gotten comments like these, but I like to keep a page clean, no one wants to join something that has been spammed, and flamed. It makes it look un-professianal. I know it is for a joke, but it isn't fun when 5-8 people make negative comments, in our Minecraft believes. PS I also removed my self from your thread before spam and flame came upon it.
Report who ever said that, it is clearly against the rules, and is a bannable offense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci