• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Exploding_Wrath

Reason for applying: I would like to participate in what seems to be a very competitive game, because it looks like it will be a lot of fun. I would like to record this as a special episode on my YT channel, featuring some of the best players on MCSG :D

Why will you win?: Well, it will definitely not be an easy game to win seeing as so many pros have applied, but I believe my place in the MCSG leaderboard is not there for nothing, and therefore I may have what it takes to win.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I am loyal to my team, will not backstab, and I will be there to protect my team. Also, I am fairly well known, and I like to think I have a nice personality that makes people more likely to want to team with me :3

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I know a lot of people who would be willing to play in my stead, who are quite similar in their PvP skills to me :D

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: All the way!

L

Lachlan_is_best

Minecraft IGN: Exploding_Wrath

Reason for applying: I would like to participate in what seems to be a very competitive game, because it looks like it will be a lot of fun. I would like to record this as a special episode on my YT channel, featuring some of the best players on MCSG :D

Why will you win?: Well, it will definitely not be an easy game to win seeing as so many pros have applied, but I believe my place in the MCSG leaderboard is not there for nothing, and therefore I may have what it takes to win.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I am loyal to my team, will not backstab, and I will be there to protect my team. Also, I am fairly well known, and I like to think I have a nice personality that makes people more likely to want to team with me :3

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I know a lot of people who would be willing to play in my stead, who are quite similar in their PvP skills to me :D

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: All the way!
Bad luck, you were to late, you can't apply anymore

awesomebeaver123

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: awesomebeaver123

Reason for applying: I love to expierence new maps that RF make because it is always amazing

Why will you win?: I will win by myself with all my pvp knowledge

Why should others ally with you?: If they do i will kill them but they wont know that ;D

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: awesomebeaver123

Reason for applying: I love to expierence new maps that RF make because it is always amazing

Why will you win?: I will win by myself with all my pvp knowledge

Why should others ally with you?: If they do i will kill them but they wont know that ;D

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.
Sorry its past the application stage, we are in the voting stage currently

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci