• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: K3nnyrulez

Reason for applying: A couple reasons, one is because its Deception Games and its awesome, the other is because last time I didn't get in because I was busy the night of the thingy :p

Why will you win?: Because I'm the best :D Im a well rounded player

Why should others ally with you?: Because of my Clan History which most likely means I work well in a team (I believe I do! :p)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes and this time they will actually turn up (if I have to get one)

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: All of them!

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jefeperro

Reason for applying: I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I invented deception on MCSG. I remember it like it was yesterday. SG1 was a map and people were just starting to form skype teams with members not of the same district. Seananners flashed the international sign of peace by blocking his sword and I realized that if I flashed the peace sign I could instanttly backstab someone as they put on the armor I give them.

Why will you win?: I will backstab everyone in the game.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I actually will not backstab anyone and will ultimately end up being backstabbed myself by my teammate when there are tow of us left... my pvp skills are bad because I refuse to use fishing rods.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I will attend. If I can not attend I'll ask YoYoFrotto to play for me

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes
Bro you're a god.

PhreakDubz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PhreakDubz

Reason for applying: I wanna fight all dem gooood pvp'rs.

Why will you win?: Because I'm Phreak and a Panda and... GET #SHREKT

Why should others ally with you?: Cause I will lead them too deathmatch and hopefully we can try to win together, or they will die.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Maybe, Maybe not.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of course man I don't like breaking rules a #BAWS

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NirmitPlaysMC
Reason for applying: Its going to be fun and a way to interact with people in the community

Why will you win?: Cause i try my best everyday also i am a natural winner

Why should others ally with you?: I will protect them with my life and help them in any way possible

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yes i will arrange one ASAP

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Every single one of them.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NirmitPlaysMC
Reason for applying: Its going to be fun and a way to interact with people in the community

Why will you win?: Cause i try my best everyday also i am a natural winner

Why should others ally with you?: I will protect them with my life and help them in any way possible

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yes i will arrange one ASAP

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Every single one of them.
MAKE ME YOUR PROXY!

Meltz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xIMeltz

Reason for applying: I saw the thread for the first games and they looked really cool but at the time my PC was awful so I new I had no chance, now I can run 60fps so I am good to go. It looks really cool and I would love to be apart of these cool games.

Why will you win?: Hmmmm, I don't really know.... because i'm sexy!

Why should others ally with you?: I am a good PvP-er and can be helpful in a battle.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yeee Boi! I have tons of friends so that wont be a problem.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yup!

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: thejambd

Reason for applying: Try something new in the community. Also, I may potentially be able to bring some new content to my channel (if allowed that is)

Why will you win?: Because I can be tactical (when I want) and I play a pretty good game.

Why should others ally with you?: Make the game a little more exciting and can keep them on their toes :p

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Already got a list of noobs to insta-join

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?:
Yes

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SuperSoldier911

Reason for applying: Want to do something in the community.

Why will you win?: I has skill and Wafflez is my friend

Why should others ally with you?: Because Im not a scumbag.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I choose Waffles

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci