• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Debate on ToggleSneak

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I personally think that Toggle Sneak is a grey area that, in my opinion, should be revisited.

In terms of whether it gives an advantage or not, I believe it does but also doesn't. With 1.7 sprint, sometimes, the sprint can break whereas with toggle sprint, the sprint doesn't break.

Nevertheless, it's not that big of a game changing factor in my opinion.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
These things are what, in my opinion prevent MCGamer from growing. They (staff) need to keep a close eye on other communities and players, because staying relevent and enjoyable is how to tread water. If I had a choice between 2 servers, and I used a mod that makes the game better, and only one server allows it, I'm going to go to the server that is easier to use. Its the same thing with 1.8, MCGamer quickly tried to be new, but the PvP community wasn't ready to move on. And now all these servers have great anti-cheats; badlion with anticheat, hypixel with the beast, etc.

This mod makes minecraft better, MCGamer, get with the program.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci