• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somers

Experienced
Reaction score
ive decided to leave the clan because mainly abuse and THEFUCKINGMASTERNOOB BEING A Feminine Hygene Product....

jk i love you guys <3, except mastern i hate him so much. like what a dickhead

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I wish it hadn't come to this, but I've decided to leave the clan. One of the main reasons for this is that I'm primarily a lone wolf player. I play better by myself and usually enjoy it by myself more. It takes a special kind of clan for me to stay in. I have to really enjoy playing with that clan. They have to make me want to log into Teamspeak every day. I'm sad to say that this clan isn't that clan. Recently people have been calling me a clan hopper, as I have joined so many different clans in the past and rarely stayed for long. I think there is some truth behind it, as I look back. I think the only clan I ever didn't leave was Empire. I loved that clan, but due to personal reasons I was unable to log in and was kicked for inactivity. What I'm trying to say is, I'm leaving this clan for myself, not others. I want to spend more time solo and wait for the right clan with the right people. It was fun playing with you guys, but this is the end for me. I hope I can still see you guys around, but I don't think I'll be logging into the teamspeak anymore. Goodbye guys! Thank you for a good time.

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I wish it hadn't come to this, but I've decided to leave the clan. One of the main reasons for this is that I'm primarily a lone wolf player. I play better by myself and usually enjoy it by myself more. It takes a special kind of clan for me to stay in. I have to really enjoy playing with that clan. They have to make me want to log into Teamspeak every day. I'm sad to say that this clan isn't that clan. Recently people have been calling me a clan hopper, as I have joined so many different clans in the past and rarely stayed for long. I think there is some truth behind it, as I look back. I think the only clan I ever didn't leave was Empire. I loved that clan, but due to personal reasons I was unable to log in and was kicked for inactivity. What I'm trying to say is, I'm leaving this clan for myself, not others. I want to spend more time solo and wait for the right clan with the right people. It was fun playing with you guys, but this is the end for me. I hope I can still see you guys around, but I don't think I'll be logging into the teamspeak anymore. Goodbye guys! Thank you for a good time.
Wow man dude you are so cool but you have to leave -_- common

Reaction score
Dang :/ Gonna miss you, man. Good luck with whatever clan you decide to join.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Forgotten challenges you to an 6v6 or 8v8 for Saturday, January 18 using these rules with an additional rule.
The addition rule will be: If a team has non-donors, that team will be the team finding the server. It will not be efficient for the other team to find it due to the fact that it will probably become full by the time they contact the opposite team.
Respond by this Tuesday or it will be automatically called off.
If it is responded with a "yes," then we will discuss times on Skype. My Skype is TheSoulCairn.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I left the clan well as of being a trial just wanted you to know.. , I need to focus on school and you guys are a great clan and a fun clan nno hate to you at all! Hope you guys forgive me.. I am sure you didnt need me anyways but yea see ya! -Its a She.

EDIT: I know I wasnt fully in, I ment as a trial member..

Last edited:

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I left the clan well as of being a trial just wanted you to know.. , I need to focus on school and you guys are a great clan and a fun clan nno hate to you at all! Hope you guys forgive me.. I am sure you didnt need me anyways but yea see ya! -Its a She.

EDIT: I know I wasnt fully in, I ment as a trial member..
-facepalm-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci