• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why are you in a clan then if your not good at playing with people... Also who cares about ratio lol

P.S. I guess your duty as an officer could be to decide on pending members or something
I joined because
1) We're not an MCSG only clan
2) You guys are my friends
3) The first time I joined this clan in November I actually played mcsg with people.
4) I wanted to rejoin cuz you're kool kats

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Why are you in a clan then if your not good at playing with people... Also who cares about ratio lol

P.S. I guess your duty as an officer could be to decide on pending members or something
Well Cad the thing about it too what cad said, were all friends now and we don't take things seriously as we used to, and like you said though Cat is mainly here to moderate us and make sure we don't screw up and she might not be amazing here in MCSG but compared to the Minecraft community altogether she's better than 90%.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Well Cad the thing about it too what cad said, were all friends now and we don't take things seriously as we used to, and like you said though Cat is mainly here to moderate us and make sure we don't screw up and she might not be amazing here in MCSG but compared to the Minecraft community altogether she's better than 90%.
She would be a good moderator.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
She would be a good moderator.
She's technically both, she's best at officer I think and has better leadership skills then everyone else involved with the whole member/leader swap. She also used to be an officer and was good at her position at the time.

Edit: Grammar Changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci