• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-rages in public clan thread
-calls members bad
-says lol after
-tells them to get mature
Wat
- Didn't necessarily rage
- Well it's true that he's bad
- Idk why not say lol
- & Hopping games to find and fist me off of spawn is not cool, especially when I'm scrimming. Then when they out gear me because I couldn't get any tier 2's. They triple team me, and then say GG multiple times after they killed me. I'm immature for getting last words in? Totally.

M

MrKorrenian

- Didn't necessarily rage
- Well it's true that he's bad
- Idk why not say lol
- & Hopping games to find and fist me off of spawn is not cool, especially when I'm scrimming. Then when they out gear me because I couldn't get any tier 2's. They triple team me, and then say GG multiple times after they killed me. I'm immature for getting last words in? Totally.
Well, i'm gonna be that guy who I love being. Honestly, just leave the thread. You literally have done nothing but bring flame and arguments here. Nothing good could have been accomplished from posting that. Seriously, what was running through your mind when deciding to post that? You complained about someone elses maturity when you were blind to your own. Then you called someone unskilled and bad at the game. Listen to that thing that all humans are supposed to have called a conscience and use it. Next time you find a problem with this clan or someone in it, there are better ways to do it, like, I don't know. The Teamspeak, Skype, PM'ing them on the forums. Just any place but here. Sincerely, Korrenian.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, i'm gonna be that guy who I love being. Honestly, just leave the thread. You literally have done nothing but bring flame and arguments here. Nothing good could have been accomplished from posting that. Seriously, what was running through your mind when deciding to post that? You complained about someone elses maturity when you were blind to your own. Then you called someone unskilled and bad at the game. Listen to that thing that all humans are supposed to have called a conscience and use it. Next time you find a problem with this clan or someone in it, there are better ways to do it, like, I don't know. The Teamspeak, Skype, PM'ing them on the forums. Just any place but here. Sincerely, Korrenian.
Them hunting me off of spawn trying to kill me with their fist, because I simply left the clan isn't immature? Lol.. Then they say GG and EZ after they kill me. What people. lol.

M

MrKorrenian

Them hunting me off of spawn trying to kill me with their fist, because I simply left the clan isn't immature? Lol.. Then they say GG and EZ after they kill me. What people. lol.
This is the last thing i'm gonna say to this conversation, if you really wish to continue arguing with me feel free to do it by a pm. I'm not talking about anything in game, I mean the fact that you brought it here in the first place. They are completely out of the question in this argument, that post was about you and you only.

Side Note : Please read the Red, bolded, italicized and underlined words.
Side Note 2.0 : If your not in the clan why does your name still remain under the roster? This is more out of curiosity then anything.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
This is the last thing i'm gonna say to this conversation, if you really wish to continue arguing with me feel free to do it by a pm. I'm not talking about anything in game, I mean the fact that you brought it here in the first place. They are completely out of the question in this argument, that post was about you and you only.

Side Note 2.0 : If your not in the clan why does your name still remain under the roster? This is more out of curiosity then anything.
dood so hot - sorry if this is off topic by lov ya

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Where else would I say it doe? The clan chat I left? Btw, I'm not continuing to argue, just asking a simple question. Your choice whether you reply or not.

M

MrKorrenian

Where else would I say it doe? The clan chat I left? Btw, I'm not continuing to argue, just asking a simple question. Your choice whether you reply or not.
Next time you find a problem with this clan or someone in it, there are better ways to do it, like, I don't know. The Teamspeak, Skype, PM'ing them on the forums. Just any place but here.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mhmk. I don't see why they even needed to interupt with the scrim in the first place.

M

MrKorrenian

Mhmk. I don't see why they even needed to interupt with the scrim in the first place.
Bring that up with them then, not here though. Use one of the 3 places I listed above.

Side Note : Sorry if all this caused more flame then stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci