• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
respond to me i just want to know why
its nothign against you, and reapply in a week or so and we may accept you, i just rather liked the personality i saw in noob's responses, seemed like he would be dedicated to the clan, not saying you wouldnt, its just thats why he was accepted, i was able to get a better feel for how he is but feel free to come join the ts, the best way for us to get an idea of if youll fit in with our strange group is to have you come hang with us

Reaction score
its nothign against you, and reapply in a week or so and we may accept you, i just rather liked the personality i saw in noob's responses, seemed like he would be dedicated to the clan, not saying you wouldnt, its just thats why he was accepted, i was able to get a better feel for how he is but feel free to come join the ts, the best way for us to get an idea of if youll fit in with our strange group is to have you come hang with us
Ok Thanks for letting me know I understand now, and what is the ip to the ts?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, since I'm leaving MCSG, I really don't want to take up a spot on your roster. I've joined the TS at times but really haven't seen anyone on other than Lando... :( I really haven't interacted with a lot of the members in this clan, and I've been very inactive. You guys were cool when I hung out with you all, but I feel that this isn't the right fit for me to end my days on MCSG. I apologize for leaving especially after I said I wouldn't, but I want to end my last week on MCSG with the people I began it with. No hard feelings, k? ;)

Until we meet again,

Captain

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm back guys, this time for good.
1. IGN: JCagg_
2. Age: 13
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Iron
4. Wins: 896
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Both
6. Good Attitude?: Yes, both mature and silly depending on the situation.
7. PVP Strengths?: Sword combos, flint and steel.
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Bow spammers, bow in general actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci