• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your name:Voxcile

2) Your age:15

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team)colehirschhorn

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check)52

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras:Im pretty good at the game and i am a former member. I left
because I felt the clan was unstructured I see that is changing.

6) What can you contribute to the team: Im good and bounty all the time.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online:enough

BTW: I will not team 100% of the time so....... you should make a rank specifically for me so that people know such as LoneWolf. xD

View attachment 5826
Accepted! Will add you on skype here in a few

I_Am_Fire

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Your name: I_Am_Fire (Matthew)

2) Your age: 15

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) I_Am_Fire

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 40 (just got it :D)

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: To join a clan, and to represent #Cobras proudly! :)

6) What can you contribute to the team: My epic pvp skills, and being a pro sniper

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Nearly every day, about a couple hours each time, depending on personal things.

#cobras

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: To join a clan, and to represent #Cobras proudly! :)

6) What can you contribute to the team: My epic pvp skills, and being a pro sniper

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Nearly every day, about a couple hours each time, depending on personal things.

#cobras
Accepted! Just added you on skype and will add you to the roster in a few minutes :)

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score

#cobras
Accepted! Just added you on skype and will add you to the roster in a few minutes :)

iJUDG3R

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Your name: iJUDG3R

3) Your Skype: ifartinclazz

4) Amount of wins: 40

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Seems like a good clan & I've been looking for clan that has good players that I can team up with.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I can team and help with fights. I can also bounty them if they would like but it depends on the scenario. Even though I'm more like of lone wolf

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 6-7

Vox

Career
Reaction score
1) Your name: iJUDG3R

3) Your Skype: ifartinclazz

4) Amount of wins: 40

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Seems like a good clan & I've been looking for clan that has good players that I can team up with.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I can team and help with fights. I can also bounty them if they would like but it depends on the scenario. Even though I'm more like of lone wolf

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 6-7

im a lone wolf as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci