• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The child behind the screen.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I truly thank you all for those kind words, throughout my lifetime I had always wondered what it was like to be somewhat known somewhere or to simply be a part of something even bigger. And now I have truly found out what it is really like. I thank you all, the amount of gratitude I have for you all towards having me here today is incomprehensible. Thank you all again. :')

Reaction score
Congratulations miner on 1,000 posts,
You truely deserve winning The best forumer award!
Here is to another one

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Miner my man...

Your 1,000th post was everything we hoped it would be. Thanks so much for this inspiration.

You are indeed the next Mooclan, as far as I can tell. Every one of your posts shines with your unique and kind personality. Your sentences are well written and make us think. However, my favorite thing about you is how you accept everyone, no matter how crazy or wild or wrong they are. Your patience for others seems to have no limits. Should you grow to become the most prominent member of the forums, I'm sure that will mean a lot of good for the community. I also think you would be an amazing moderator.

As for your life, it seems just as sad as the last time I read about it. Whenever I read about your life, I'm appalled by the amount of pure sadness you have been through compared to how well you take everything. It seems you've never lashed out at someone who has bullied you. You always say everything is "a great joy", and it makes me smile. You talk about the future with such intent and hope. When a big breakthrough arrives in astronomy in about fifteen years, I'll be sure to look for your name.

Can't wait to see you around some more. We still have to play survival bingo or something together, ya know. Keep your stick on the ice! :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Miner, you never fail to amaze me.

I, personally, a long with many others, believe you are an amazing writer. You sir, have a way with words..

I agree with I_love_desk , please write a book...

Aside from that, your story was great, and I am really glad that you listened to me when I told you to make a thread. ;) I can't wait to see what's in store for your future.

Congratulations on a 1000 posts. You deserved it. Here is to 1000 more!

<3

Last edited:

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing, incredibly amazing story Miner.

You still bring a smile to my face whenever I read one of your well thought out posts. I'm so incredibly sorry that you had to go through all these tough times in your life. You were an incredible addition to these forums and still to this day write some of the best paragraphs/stories.

Well, to sum this up... Congrats on 1,000 posts Miner!

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly I just want to say a giant congratulations on reaching this milestone. Almost every thread you post perplexes me and leaves me flabbergasted. In addition you are always haste in responding and creating intriguing threads and are able to leave me pondering and engaged in every conversation I participate in. All in all I look up to you as a forum idol and definitely urge you to keep on doing what you do best. You have definitely won me over by everything you contribute to this community and look forward to seeing your progression. Lastly I hope we are able to converse in the future and better yet form a friendship.

Good luck in your future!

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Please stop comparing him to Mooclan. There will never be "The next Mooclan ." There will only be only one Mooclan. They are two different people, with two different backgrounds, and they both are great forumers...

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I love your posts, they are always very detailed and very well written. *claps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci