• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CAPITOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
Just so you guys know i did not hack to get these pics, someone was glitched and a tribute (but was spec) and was over there when i joined the server. Here are just some pictures of the scrappers surrounding spawn. ENJOY! (I have more but the retarded upload thing isnt working... anyone know how to fix that?)

Attachments

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Back when the servers were still in beta, and the game would begin you would spawn outside of the lobby. you could just walk to the building's.
They are pretty epic, yea.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
Why are the building interiors decorated if we can't go there o.o

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
I know a way to get there. Even though it takes a very long time, it is possible. When you are spectating the game after you die, you fly over the glass wall. It is not a dome, it is a wall. If you remember the cords of the spawn, you can just fly over there :D

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know a way to get there. Even though it takes a very long time, it is possible. When you are spectating the game after you die, you fly over the glass wall. It is not a dome, it is a wall. If you remember the cords of the spawn, you can just fly over there :D
No. That doesn't work. I think they separated the worlds so you can't get there. If you try flying to The Capitol you'll just find a jungle. :p

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey this is really cool. Thanks mate! I really wish we could walk around in the Capitol other than camping in the lobby though. :/

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
I got to explore it once back during what you'd call the 'alpha' stage (I suppose) of the server(s). Those buildings are literally HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci