• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blitz AMERICAN Fantasy Football League [FULL]

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes, I play almost every year.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 11
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes
4) Skype Name: You have me.
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: It seems fun, and I like doing community based things.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Yes

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: None xD. I have experience in Fantasy Hockey
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 8, i prefer the CFL
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: yes
4) Skype Name: you have it
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Have some extra fun
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: yessir

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: None xD. I have experience in Fantasy Hockey
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 8, i prefer the CFL
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: yes
4) Skype Name: you have it
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Have some extra fun
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: yessir
kk
You want a spot saved?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes. I started last year.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 7.5/10
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: I'll try my hardest.
4) Skype Name: You have it Lqueisha
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: It sounds like lot's of fun!
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Depends on the time but most likely yes.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I was just making a reminder for me to fill out the application ;P I'll do it now

EDIT: nevermind i can't make the draft
It's fine; you can setup a draft list so the CPU can draft your wanted players if they are available! ^_^
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes. I started last year.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 7.5/10
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: I'll try my hardest.
4) Skype Name: You have it Lqueisha
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: It sounds like lot's of fun!
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Depends on the time but most likely yes.
:)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's fine; you can setup a draft list so the CPU can draft your wanted players if they are available! ^_^
yay c: I'm leaving for vacation that day so that's why I can't make it

1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: I took over my dad's team halfway through the season a couple years ago.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 8/10
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes sir
4) Skype Name: billyguy11
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I've always wanted to play fantasy football, but I didn't have anyone to play it with, but now i do.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: no :c

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: no
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 2
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: nope
4) Skype Name: noah.barrios
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: so i can not take it seriously and laugh when i beat someone because im not trying at all
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: whats that

my team will be the new york red sox

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: no
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 2
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: nope
4) Skype Name: noah.barrios
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: so i can not take it seriously and laugh when i beat someone because im not trying at all
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: whats that

my team will be the new york red sox
lolk

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
There have to be more people than this that are interested...

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: no but fantasy baseball
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 2 :p I want to learn more though
4) Skype Name: sim_man-rocks
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: i want to be apart of nfl as i want to learn more on it
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: yes

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yeah.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 8. I watch the Texans almost every week.
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes.
4) Skype Name: theparrot757
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I love football, and I love the MCGamer community, and I would love to be more involved with the community!
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Probably.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci