• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blaze (AU clan) an Elite clan

ZombieSlayer355

Tribute
Reaction score
Why is the age limit 11 plus? That is pretty young.
Just because you are over 11, it doesn't mean you passed the maturity test... I don't want to deny someone just because of their age without judging their maturity. Now may you please get off this thread? You have a history of abuse.

Application,
In game name? cooldude182002
Wins/Games played? 94?1083 (about 900 of them was when i was an el nub but now im good i can easily get darkrai202 or somelike that to 2 hearts)
Age? 11
Do you have Skype? If so, what's you Skype name?yes it is oli.thompson4
Self rating (1-10)- 8.2
Your weaknesses?get gangbanged by darkrai202, noahsailor and Gravey4rd
Your strengths? rods, flint, swordplay
Why do you want to join The Blaze? i waana join blaze cause most of my friends are in it like chezf and some others + this clan looks so cool! so if u can please accept me if not CAN I BE A CHEER LEADER <3
You are DENIED, you do not meet the win requirement.

camohobic

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because you are over 11, it doesn't mean you passed the maturity test... I don't want to deny someone just because of their age without judging their maturity. Now may you please get off this thread? You have a history of abuse.
Or is It that you are 11?
You are DENIED, you do not meet the win requirement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci