• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blamph's (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Let's not discuss this here, please. Let's leave this thread purely for the Blamphs.

Reaction score
Hi Sir.
Donor: I will be if you accept me
Wins: I have no wins, but I have came in second three times :mad:
Heroic Thing: I once faced 3 guys at once so my noob friend could run away.
I'll do anything for the team, and will follow any orders given to me by the leader.
Mic: Not right now, but if I get accepted I will buy one.
Send me those files now.
Other Notes: I have been playing this server for one day, and I am Ranked 13,569 on the leader boards. (Is that considered "good"?)
Also if I get in, I'm gonna have to spend $30 for donor + mic, so I'm gonna have to be loyal, right?
Good bye and I love you.
(Well that escalated quickly)
dude i won second tons of times when i was a noob coming second means nothing to blamphs only wins do and if u have only came second then that i dont think will be enogh cuse i can come second against most noobs aswell but actually wining takes skill

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
dude i won second tons of times when i was a noob coming second means nothing to blamphs only wins do and if u have only came second then that i dont think will be enogh cuse i can come second against most noobs aswell but actually wining takes skill
Same here -.- I play a lot with my teams, and i just can't match their moves.

SamDude09

Diamond
Reaction score
People, if you are going to have non-clan discussions please move to another thread.

Philippedeha

Tribute
Reaction score
Donor: Yes
Wins: 34
Did something heroic: Im sure I have done something heroic, but when they ask nuthing comes to my mind xD
Loyal: Yes
Mic and Team Speak 3: Yes

I'm in CyanVolts but I'am leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci