• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=The Best Forumers=-

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just because someone has a ton of posts/likes doesn't mean they are a good forumer, as it could just be spam.

My top 5 as of now?

Aracnophobia - Very helpful all around
Mooclan - Posts in a variety of categories; well thought out posts
Native - Makes very informative posts in the Clans section as well as other topics
MJM239 - Has a sense of humor and gets involved in debates: usually ends up on the right side
BlitzCometITU - Gives honest opinions about topics

Honorable Mentions:
HalfSquirrel
RC_4777
- Both are less active than they used to be, however still very good forumers
billyguy1 - A nice guy, really

People who didn't make the cut because of too many forum games/got like spammed/unnecessary posts:

We all know who they are.
I will be active just for you. <3 But I actually have noticed that I've found more stuff to post on as of late.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh my gosh :O The amount of times I've been tagged on this thread is absurdly amazing. <3

Edit:
Honestly, I don't have a list. However, some honorable mentions that I'd like to point out are Duckluv321, Col_StaR, Lively, Tacoface1234, KRaidium. Also, Erisyuka for his tech posts, Liam | JennoKoala for overall helpfulness. I'm sure I'm missing some people, these are just some people that have noticeably helped the forums, from what I've seen.

Edit: Okay I kind of do have a list. It's not a full list of 5, just some of my favorites :)
Harmonicat
MJM239
Lively
RC_4777

Last edited:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Current top 5:
1. Aracnophobia - Very helpful, nice, and has a sense of humor when things are not so serious.
2. Mooclan - Outspoken, and well spoken. ;)
3. Captain | Lqzer - Helpful, suggests a lot to improve things, and takes constructive criticism well. His Suggestions are slowly making this community better.
4. Harmonicat - New to foruming, but very well spoken, gives his honest, tasteful opinions on anything he views.
5. Native - You're here for the clans. Not even sure if you look at any forum section besides clans xD. You're the new soul, regulating clan battles and giving tips to new clan leaders and members. All around great and helpful.

These are in no order by the way

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Current top 5:
1. Aracnophobia - Very helpful, nice, and has a sense of humor when things are not so serious.
2. Mooclan - Outspoken, and well spoken. ;)
3. @Captain - Helpful, suggests a lot to improve things, and takes constructive criticism well. His Suggestions are slowly making this community better.
4. Harmonicat - New to foruming, but very well spoken, gives his honest, tasteful opinions on anything he views.
5. Native - You're here for the clans. Not even sure if you look at any forum section nesides clans xD. You're the new soul, regulating clan battles and giving tips to new clan leaders and members. All around great and helpful.

These are in no order by the way
Interesting, I was trying to remember who it was that made some very useful opinions and threads as of late. I guess I forgot Harmonicat!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci