• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beacon SMP Server Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Mashal / ProfessorRetroMC
IGN: ProfessorRetro
YouTube Channel: ProfessorRetroMC
The best video you've made: My channel is new so I can't decide one yet.
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content): 121.
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public): theprofessorretro
Why do you want to join The Beacon?: Because I feel that being on a server like this with other YouTubers is like a constant collaboration which will help all of our channels grow.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
- Application -
Name: Keith
IGN: GOFORGOLDCROZ
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KeithTheRaptor
The best video you've made: N/A. You'll find out soon why.
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content): 1, heh. Just read below the part below this part.
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public): keith_rr
Why do you want to join The Beacon?: I want to join "The Beacon" for many reasons.
  • It's a great opportunity to meet tons of new people.
  • I'll start my channel if I get accepted, which is sweet because I've been inspired to do YouTube for ever.
  • I'll probably gradually start to enjoy Survival Minecraft a lot more which will unfold many opportunities later in my Minecraft career.
  • I'll get to use this book I got for Christmas all about survival Minecraft.
  • Being accepted and starting a channel may be the turning point in my life. (From boring just playing games to supreme fun)
  • Something to do, haha.
  • And last but not least, a great learning experience. I'll probably grow a bigger & better sense of humor hanging around you guys, and who knows, maybe I'll learn random facts that allow me to ace tests more and more. :3

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Mashal / ProfessorRetroMC
IGN: ProfessorRetro
YouTube Channel: ProfessorRetroMC
The best video you've made: My channel is new so I can't decide one yet.
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content): 121.
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public): theprofessorretro
Why do you want to join The Beacon?: Because I feel that being on a server like this with other YouTubers is like a constant collaboration which will help all of our channels grow.
I'd recommend making a playlist that auto-sorts all your videos from least to most viewed.

I double posted, yes, but my last post was an application so editing this post onto that wouldn't really work out.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd recommend making a playlist that auto-sorts all your videos from least to most viewed.

I double posted, yes, but my last post was an application so editing this post onto that wouldn't really work out.
Well my most viewed video is my Optifine Cape Giveaway video, my MCSG videos all are in the 100s.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Allen
IGN: 4nonhumans
YouTube Channel: 4nonhumans
The best video you've made: I don't usually upload on my YouTube channel, but I can definitely start.
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content): Not sure, probably like 5.
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public): You have it.
Why do you want to join The Beacon?: I love SMP, and I want another server to play on when I get bored of MCSG for the day.
ThatFuryFellow says he'll work with me :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

- Application -
Name: Luke
IGN: smashmaster731
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/smashmaster731 - I plan to get back in to yt its been around a month and this looks like a great way to start back
The best video you've made: Im not sure I just do it for fun...
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content): 163
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public): minecrafter731
Why do you want to join The Beacon?: I plan to get back in to yt its been around a month and this looks like a great way to start back

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
IGN: jacobcrocks
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jacobcrocksMC
The best video you've made: I haven't made any so far, but I'm planning on uploading soon :)
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content): 8
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public YOU GOT MEH :)

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
- Application -
Name:Trent
IGN:superfastskater
YouTube Channel:www.youtube.com/PigsLovesMinecraft
The best video you've made: my first one
Amount of subscribers? (Any amount is fine if you produce quality content):8 >.<
Skype? (Just PM me if you don't want it public): superfastskater_trent1
Why do you want to join The Beacon?: to be apart of a awesome community group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci