• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Balance Thread

Reaction score
I didn't see one, so I made my own.
Anything too overpowered, or a class seemingly lacking compared to the others?

Discuss.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's balanced already.

--Otto out

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its pretty balanced but there is one thing that annoys me

which is rocket jumping in MCTF2 i
s pretty damn annoying.

supapwnage

Spectator
Reaction score
Scout shotgun needs to be nerfed to a point where it doesn't 1 shot :p. Weapons also need to be fixed. I won't discuss the weapons glitch because it's pretty game breaking, and I don't want every player to be using. I assume that the more active TF2 players know about it, because it's not super hard to figure it out and I found it on accident.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Scout shotgun needs to be nerfed to a point where it doesn't 1 shot :p. Weapons also need to be fixed. I won't discuss the weapons glitch because it's pretty game breaking, and I don't want every player to be using. I assume that the more active TF2 players know about it, because it's not super hard to figure it out and I found it on accident.
I don't agree on this, in certain maps it's very hard to get close enough to the enemy to be able to 1 shot them. Also keep in mind that they have very low armor, once they miss their first shot they are pretty much death.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci