• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmmm 175 wins in 3 days played, not too horrible....

Sorry, but for now DECLINED, please try to get more wins, and get to know people in the clan better.
I have actually stopped playing for a long Tim and if I'm not mistaken I got 125 wins in 2 months in the old days when I played and there were good pvpers

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have actually stopped playing for a long Tim and if I'm not mistaken I got 125 wins in 2 months in the old days when I played and there were good pvpers
125 wins in 2 months? We here at the Alliance average 150 wins a month.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
125 wins in 2 months? We here at the Alliance average 150 wins a month.
Trust me, don't underestimate the Mits, he's VERY good. If he does apply (Maybe he has, not sure), you should at least interview him and test him or something.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mit, are you ready to become part of the big boys? (Apply for our clan?) If Flyer recommends you, you must be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci