• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys whatt about me and my fighting for my position in a spot for a clan battle?

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been trying to get in contact with yoyo, but he hasn't really been on. We still have a few weeks, so we could probably get things sorted by then.

Slapow

Spectator
Reaction score

Wins: let's just leave it at less than -32

Donor: Kidney

Communication: Carrier Pigeon

Pvp strengths: This just got awkward.......

Pvp weaknessessessess: it's honestly easier to make a list of things I'm good at.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Wins: let's just leave it at less than -32

Donor: Kidney

Communication: Carrier Pigeon

Pvp strengths: This just got awkward.......

Pvp weaknessessessess: it's honestly easier to make a list of things I'm good at.
Well, you are a friend.... I'll have to talk to mentel a bit, but for now you are a in special friends.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Just a suggestion for the thread; you should change the yellow text to a darker color. It's hard to read in the new theme.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a suggestion for the thread; you should change the yellow text to a darker color. It's hard to read in the new theme.
Meh, it looks fine to me, perhaps its just my low brightness. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, and honestly I"m running out of colors to use.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Quiting this clan due to the amount of betrayers. Thanks to all 0f you that didnt betray:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci