• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First, I'm gonna say that I am currently in an EU clan (#UberBoobers), but that's just because they're my friends and you guys aren't likely to have a clan war or what not. Plus, you didn't say if we could be in multiple clans at once.
Number of wins: 213
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc): Skype- bobyfish. No ts, never tried.
Donor? If so what rank?: No
PVP weakness (be honest): Sometimes too overconfident and kill myself lol, my computer sometimes spazzes out in games.
PVP strength (be honest):1v1's, Taking down teams (bow needed), Water PvP
One of the requirements was being a US/CA player. If you are EU, which i believe you are, it will be hard to coordinate times for clan battles and there may be some lag. We can have you as a trial member to see if the lag isn't too bad.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
One of the requirements was being a US/CA player. If you are EU, which i believe you are, it will be hard to coordinate times for clan battles and there may be some lag. We can have you as a trial member to see if the lag isn't too bad.
I live in Texas, I just play in eu sometimes.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Number of wins: 105
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc): TS, Skype
Donor? If so what rank?: Nu
PVP weakness (be honest): Water
PVP strength (be honest): Taking on teams in dm.
And by the ways, my play time to win ratio is bad for two reasons. 1. My cousin used to play on this account and he's trash. 2. Mac :/

the_mentel_man

Survivor
Reaction score
Number of wins: 105
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc): TS, Skype
Donor? If so what rank?: Nu
PVP weakness (be honest): Water
PVP strength (be honest): Taking on teams in dm.
And by the ways, my play time to win ratio is bad for two reasons. 1. My cousin used to play on this account and he's trash. 2. Mac :/
ACCEPTED rank trainer thanks for applying

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Number of wins:153
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc):Yessire
Donor? If so what rank?:Iron.
PVP weakness (be honest):Getting sniped in the water. Repeatedly. On Breeze Island.
PVP strength (be honest):Straight up sword-to-sword combat. Also, I usually light 3 guys on fire with 1 flame from flint and steel.

the_mentel_man

Survivor
Reaction score
Number of wins:153
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc):Yessire
Donor? If so what rank?:Iron.
PVP weakness (be honest):Getting sniped in the water. Repeatedly. On Breeze Island.
PVP strength (be honest):Straight up sword-or to-sword combat. Also, I usually light 3 guys on fire with 1 flame from flint and steel.
ACCEPTED rank trainer thanks for applying

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Sense math already delt with this i wont accept sorry. But i think you would be a great member to the clan. Ill talk to math
Yeah, I would be happy to join this clan. The only reason why i play on eu is because the servers are less crowded. I DO have better connection in US, and I definetely start playing if you need me to. If i'm not accepted then oh well I'll just look for another.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The roster for the upcoming Clan wars tournament will be
1. Math
2. xSwagiraffe
3.Yahcookie
4. Ghostman203
5. Thekidz101
6. The_Mentel_Man
7. Yoyofrotto
8. UMATTBRO
9. Epicaplha

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The roster for the upcoming Clan wars tournament will be
1. Math
2. xSwagiraffe
3.Yahcookie
4. Ghostman203
5. Thekidz101
6. The_Mentel_Man
7. Yoyofrotto
8. UMATTBRO
9. Epicaplha
10. Youngmac (if he ever shows up)

If you want a spot on the roster, you must challenge one of the current members. Leave a comment on the thread stating that you would like to challenge someone. If you defeat them in a best of 3, you may claim their spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci