• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Advanced Tactics of Teaming and Betrayal

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
There's a reason I only play with friends. I find teaming with random people is equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've got indeed a question The_Arena_Master :
Since you have much experience with backstabbing, at least it seems like this, I want to ask why you backstab...
Dont tell me "Strategies braah" I know this is a strategy but doesnt it feel way better if you take out good players without any bad tricks? Arent those fights making MCSG interesting and a way you can compare PvP Skills (at least part of it) I really dont understand why people with many Wins backstab. Do you really need to win like this?? In my opinion you lose all your honor if you backstab instead of fighting them like a man - doesnt matter if you have to waste/spent two more minutes with them because they're running
And people will take you as example and backstab aswell.
Do you can even be proud on you if you win a game with backstabbing?
I dont have much xp with backstabbing... I just backstabbed like a handful of Guys (At the most of them I didnt know we were teamed)

I would never betray my friends.
That jefeperro likes this is just so awesome :D

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pffft. Your just a rookie backstabber! On some servers I have cults against me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci