• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 75th Hunger Games [W.I.P]

What do you think about this map?

• Total voters

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
From looking at the corn in the picture it is EXTREMELY unfair for the people that spawn on the other side of those sand paths when the guys who spawn in front just run to corn easily

scoutcallie

Tribute
Reaction score
Normal I would be all for the building of a new map, but unfortunately I have already almost finished a map very similar to this, and I would be very disappointed if you did not respect my taking acting and building this before you. I do not own any copyrights to the map, so I cannot tell you to stop, but I have friends in many places and I'm sure they would all be disappointed if you continued to make this map.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing over making this map? Why not just collaborate and get the map done faster?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci