• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2 (Finals)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the nominations, it means a lot!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
"Best thread:"
"Last Reply Wins"

Oh god no... :p

Anyways, good luck and contratulations to all who got in there! :)

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
now how does deadly descent, which isn't even on the servers, make the finals and sgclassic doesn't. i cri, even though I love deadly descent...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Not nominated for anything as usual C:

Good luck to everyone who was, and let me just say that the top 5 "Best" forumer list shocked me quite a bit :p
And it definitely should be "Most Popular" instead of "Best", because the community voting is not a scale for how good of a forumer they are. A few of them post a lot in forum games and don't make well thought out posts. That's just my opinion, and I'm not calling out any names.

For some reason I really had high hopes this time around :(

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Not nominated for anything as usual C:

Good luck to everyone who was, and let me just say that the top 5 "Best" forumer list shocked me quite a bit :p
And it definitely should be "Most Popular" instead of "Best", because the community voting is not a scale for how good of a forumer they are. A few of them post a lot in forum games and don't make well thought out posts. That's just my opinion, and I'm not calling out any names.

For some reason I really had high hopes this time around :(
Shocked is an understatement. Disappointed more like (Not about how I wasnt nominated, I dont care to be anyway).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci