• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 1

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think the delay has to do with KitMencha's timezone. Currently, it's extremely early, to my knowledge, which may be why the second round has not yet been released.

I'm sure it will be released as soon as he's able to make the second round google doc :)
I totally understand that! It was just a joke :p

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey guys, just woke up. I'm heading off to my desired University's open day. A few hours ago I had already asked for LadyOfLove to go ahead and tally the votes for the top 5 of each category. Please be patient as we have to get rid of all the troll/null votes as it interferes with the counting formula of the doc. TL;DR: Americans can expect to wake up to the announcement of Round 2. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, just woke up. I'm heading off to my desired University's open day. A few hours ago I had already asked for LadyOfLove to go ahead and tally the votes for the top 5 of each category. Please be patient as we have to get rid of all the troll/null votes as it interferes with the counting formula of the doc. TL;DR: Americans can expect to wake up to the announcement of Round 2. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.
hey kit was i in a category you should tell me early

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci