• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 3rd Official MCGamer Awards - Round 1

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Um, I just wished people good luck... Not because I thought I would win, or anything of the sort... Heck, I have no clue who will win, but I wish whomever does the best of luck regardless.

Last edited:

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Voting will close in one hour (earlier than announced on the thread) so be sure to vote now!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Voting will close in one hour (earlier than announced on the thread) so be sure to vote now!
:eek: The excitement is real. When do you think the results will be announced?

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
:eek: The excitement is real. When do you think the results will be announced?
Well the next stage shall consist of multiple choice voting which will last one week. The latest thread for this will be posted tomorrow as there is a heck of a lot of votes.

Edit:
In other words you will find out who has won for each category next week after multiple choice voting.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well the next stage shall consist of multiple choice voting which will last one week. The latest thread for this will be posted tomorrow as there is a heck of a lot of votes.

Edit:
In other words you will find out who has won for each category next week after multiple choice voting.
Are you going to say the finalists of Round 1?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci