• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 3rd Official MCGamer Awards - Round 1

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Quick questions for you guys. Would you all like to see the MCGamer Awards take place on a monthly basis, every second month or every season?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Quick questions for you guys. Would you all like to see the MCGamer Awards take place on a monthly basis, every second month or every season?
Once every two months sounds good.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
idc how often it occurs, I just want to see different results each time

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I know the best gametype... And it starts with a Z and ends with an E...

All jokes aside, I've voted!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The community changes quickly. New members come in, old members go out.
Every 2 months would be fine, I think. It's not too long, so people who didn't win could go for a second attempt, but would give time for the community to change their views.
Every single month is a bit overload, and would take up time that could be done doing other things. Voting for the next round would begin right after the previous round's results were released.
Every season is fine too, but for people who were hoping to have a shot at winning, they might get impatient or lose interest before they had a chance.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Alright. Thanks for your opinions. From now on this will be hosted every second month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci