• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 3rd MCGamer Awards Results - Discussion

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Huahwi, Graveyard and Darkrai for best pvpers. CONGRATS GUYS. YOU CAN LOOK ON A LEADERBOARD.

No offense :c

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think Darkrai deserved it most out of the list given. (Darkrai, Huahwi, Gravey4rd, BomBashious and araxed)
Me too. I really respect derkrayyyylmao. I was more angry over gravey and Huahwi ;-; just didn't really know how to express that haha

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care about any awards: all I care about is doing my best and helping the community! ^_^

Congrats to all the winners. <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Meh..in the end, I never really agree 100% with the results...but I guess that's what the community thinks :p

Congrats to all the winners!

Reaction score
Please no hate.
I cannot see how Huahwi came best PvPer in anyway other than his huge fanbase. Nor can I see how Gravey4rd came second. In my opinion Darkrai should've placed first and Bombashious second.
TL;DR: I think Huahwi and Gravey4rd placed because of their fanbase.
Huahwi is actually pretty good much to the disdain of others.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Agreed. At the end of the day, I know some of the great people who have been underestimated and deserves the recognition.

I would like to give recognition to the following people for their amazing work in(or who was in) the staff team and has made my stay here as a staff member an amazing time:
Eskild|Quadrum_
AmyGlitters
Frazzli185
Toast
Cubes
Aracnophobia
Ghotiyz

There are more but I reckon that these people deserve a special mention.
Don't put me there. I have not done a sliver of work in 6 months. I don't deserve recognition.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
<3 :p But I've been so inactive lately I didn't even know there was another MCGamer Awards going on :p

I'm not missing any halves, then I would be Half Of A Squirrel. I'm Half Squirrel, Quarter Bird, Eighth Bacca, Sixteenth Human and Sixteenth Tomato.
Well, I should get my notepad out? Or revise?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci