• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThatOneTomahawk Resource Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmorezSodaPop

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was just wondering what resource pack (or texture pack) does ThatOneTomahawk use? I know it is r3dcraft but why are his diamonds and other things different? Does anyone have a link to that resource pack?
Thanks
:D :D :D

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Since the creator has discontinued the project for the time being, some community members have picked up the torch. Go to about the 122nd page on the Minecraft Forum thread for R3D Craft and you will find some community parts of the pack.

SmorezSodaPop

Spectator
Reaction score
But that isn't the same one that he actually uses. If you look at the one in his description, it leads you to the regular r3dcraft but he uses a different version.

SlyX

Gold
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was just wondering what resource pack (or texture pack) does ThatOneTomahawk use? I know it is r3dcraft but why are his diamonds and other things different? Does anyone have a link to that resource pack?
Thanks
:D :D :D
R3DCRAFT IS NAME

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Reported thread for necro.
Thread will be locked soon.

Bye c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online