• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You McGamer

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
damn, u were one hell of a mod ane amazing person, the way you worked and handled things were superb. thanks for the mention bud, and I won't forget you.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
We'll all miss you Mickey :( You were one of the mods that could just get along with anyone it seems. I hope to talk to you in the future when you come back ;) (You will, cuz you can't stay away from Andy's twerking) xD

dq

District 13
Reaction score
[USER=114828 said:
DQ[/USER] I know you just re got mod but i am gonna miss you. You are one of the funniest people i know and i hope you go really far in the staff team.
Im gonna miss you man, you were honestly one of my favorite staff members, (way better than that stupid ManOfTheBread lol) and if one day, i do get the Sr. Mod position, ill remember this c:

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Wow. Such a bittersweet mood right now. Mick Jagger the minute I first got the opportunity to talk to you I had finally come to the realization of the variety of staff members we hire here at MCSG. Every single person makes a difference and brings a unique input into this community to make everyone else's time better. Thank you for being a friend, and thank you for the mention.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Heard about thjs and legit im sad alot I dont even know mann, mcswish buddy and had just of laughs togeher omfgg gonna miss yuu :((

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
As it is sad to see you leave, it is good to know that you will be following something that will further your life. Have a great one man!

killerkons

Career
Reaction score
Goodbye mickey, I will miss you Although I know we will keep in touch we wont talk nearly as often As we do now, I hope everything gets better for you, I love you mickey. #MickeyLagBad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci