• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You - 5,000 Posts

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

If the image doesn't load, click here.

On that happy note,

I will be flying to New York fairly early tomorrow morning. I'll be in a church camp where they do not allow "distractions" such as laptops, mobile devices, etc. so I won't be able to access the internet for almost the entire time that I'm there, and only call immediate family.
I'm leaving my post count at 5,000 for the time that I'm gone. I will be gone for two weeks, and return Thursday, August 21st. After I return, I will be going back to public school - High School - and I will have less time to spend online, unfortunately.
If you wish to contact me, I suggest a PM or profile post on my wall, which I'll be able to read when I get back.

Last edited:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ill read it right now! :D (and dont worry Moo, your secret is safe with me! :p)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember that huge conversation we had and I was happy to be added as well XD also realized I wasn't tagged...which makes me want to talk to you even more ;-; :3

OptionsFinest

Tribute
Reaction score
3/second! Great post! Great job Mr. Cow, you've got friends ready to support you in anyway needed, and that's something great..

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks at thread. Doesn't read. still gratz doe u biggy boi

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.

Did you just post a thread using a photo?

Nice one. Stylish. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci