• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Well still, it is THREE months.
The point of the rule is to prevent threads that are really old that no one cares about from being brought up on to the front page. In the case of the pinned maps relevant discussion can still occur around that map whether its about if some one expressing their like of it, exploitations of certain features of the map or whatever it is still relevant and thus not necroing. :D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
And expressing one's love for someone who made a map is perfectly acceptable. Bro.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Twereans forum account is still banned lol..

EDIT: Dat spelling xD

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
The point of the rule is to prevent threads that are really old that no one cares about from being brought up on to the front page. In the case of the pinned maps relevant discussion can still occur around that map whether its about if some one expressing their like of it, exploitations of certain features of the map or whatever it is still relevant and thus not necroing. :D
Don't arguee with me, I know what it is.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for this double post and super ultra mega necro but... Why do they call it 'Teweran Survival Games' instead of 'Howling Mountains'? It would make more sense because it kind of sounds like Teweran has their own server and Chad took the map from them to use in his server. I think Howling Mountains, Drybone Valley, and Futuristic City are pretty cool names to begin with, but in MCSG they decided to call it something like 'Teweran Survival Games'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci