• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Survival Games 3

Are you interested in this project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
100 upvotes :eek: you guys are so crazy..
Tonight we started doing the teaser by using the new shadermod.. IT'S AWESOME!
You see, this is why I love your maps. You take the base idea of a tree, and then make it so much more amazing and beautiful. I decided a couple days ago that TSG2 is my new favourite map, while SG2 takes a close second :p
Another thing I love about the look of those trees is that I'm sure some of them are climbable, which is something I've wanted to see in a map for a long time. It would give a more Hunger Games'y feel I'm sure, because of how Katniss does it in the book/movie.
Another compliment I have is that the trees are nicely spaced. It looks natural and not like they were lined up, and they aren't too cluttered like many people think they are in maps like Insanity Cause, and I'm sure a bit on SG3.

I have no things I dislike about those few pictures, but I'm no good with judging terraforming and builds because I was never particularly good at those :p

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you should add parkours to all the floating islands and have chests be there, btw it looks really cool i hope it gets made

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought the Teweran Sg's 1 and 2 were the next best thing from the maps made by variede. so I'm for it, it looks interesting.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does this mean they are bringing back the 48 person games.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Does this mean they are bringing back the 48 person games.
Don't double post please. I believe they have been working on bringing back the 48 player games for a while now, but what about this map makes you think it's coming back? They might just be making the 48 player version in case it comes in the future :p

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Teweran, you always know how to amaze me. Keep up with this, it looks so great, I love how your build team always manages to come up with concepts that have ever been done before.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't double post please. I believe they have been working on bringing back the 48 player games for a while now, but what about this map makes you think it's coming back? They might just be making the 48 player version in case it comes in the future :p
yeah sorry about that, i get curious. I think maybe they let teweran know that their bringing it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci