• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Tetris [єυ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenerik

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: xenerik
Wins: 28 (600 on hive and 1200 on gomme)
Games Played: 80
Maps good at?: turbulence, sg4, zone 85
Maps bad at?:
PvP Strengths: clicking fast, playing with the rod (trained on hive), good bowaim
PvP Weaknesses: fns
Why should we accept you?: After having played for two years on hive and gomme I am now moving to a complete new server - new maps - new gameplay - new Community. I'm very good and experienced at pvp, know how to play devensive and offensive and can easily take our teams with my tactical knowledge. I'm still in one of the best hiveclans (Amnesty) and would definetly help this clan out. All you would have to do is showing me some chokepoints and chestroutes on the clanwarmaps.
Why do you want to join Tetris?: theres no exact reason to join tetris. I could have applied for any other clan, but this clan looked nice, active and isnt too full.
Skype Username: weigel98

:)

ProxyGateHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: xenerik
Wins: 28 (600 on hive and 1200 on gomme)
Games Played: 80
Maps good at?: turbulence, sg4, zone 85
Maps bad at?:
PvP Strengths: clicking fast, playing with the rod (trained on hive), good bowaim
PvP Weaknesses: fns
Why should we accept you?: After having played for two years on hive and gomme I am now moving to a complete new server - new maps - new gameplay - new Community. I'm very good and experienced at pvp, know how to play devensive and offensive and can easily take our teams with my tactical knowledge. I'm still in one of the best hiveclans (Amnesty) and would definetly help this clan out. All you would have to do is showing me some chokepoints and chestroutes on the clanwarmaps.
Why do you want to join Tetris?: theres no exact reason to join tetris. I could have applied for any other clan, but this clan looked nice, active and isnt too full.
Skype Username: weigel98

:)
Accepted As Member

ZentaHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:ThePvPChicken_HD
Wins:160
Games Played:2000
Maps good at?:sg 4
Maps bad at?:sg 3
PvP Strengths:rod
PvP Weaknesses:ice pvp
Why should we accept you?:cuz I'm pretty good at the game respekt other players.
Why do you want to join Tetris?:Cuz this is my first clan I join (if I get to join).
Skype Username:leoleocr7

ProxyGateHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign:ThePvPChicken_HD
Wins:160
Games Played:2000
Maps good at?:sg 4
Maps bad at?:sg 3
PvP Strengths:rod
PvP Weaknesses:ice pvp
Why should we accept you?:cuz I'm pretty good at the game respekt other players.
Why do you want to join Tetris?:Cuz this is my first clan I join (if I get to join).
Skype Username:leoleocr7
Accepted As Trail ✌

GetEzPzEd

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Tevsii, ALT: starstable27
Wins: 20
Games Played: 98
Maps good at?: i am good at everyone
Maps bad at?: solar frost
PvP Strengths: Bow, on a scale on 1-10 = 9.2 Sword 1-10 = 9.3 fns 1-10 = 8.9 rod 1-10 = 9
PvP Weaknesses: pvp in water
Why should we accept you?: I Think the leader shold accept me because i Think i will come in great hands to help this clan to rank up to high skill rank on eu clan leaderboard.
Why do you want to join Tetris?: i want to join because it is Swedish, it is fun, and it is good player in it.
Skype Username: vortexpvp2

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
I knew this was a randy clan when I walked iiiiiin, so shame at me and now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci