• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TEST #TEST

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
BUT YOU HAD SPECS
Learn the rules you nobrainer,if there is any suspected cheating in any clan battle the mach is resarted,you don't just go thinking you can post that you can beat us 3-0 cause you can't.Good luck with learning to play :).

#EndGamers

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Add your loss against #ZenithV2. We won 3-1.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan battle vs. Dynasty? Add HeartAndSoulSkype on Skype to schedule a clan battle.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
A note to anyone posting past this point:

If you have an issue with this clan, hash it out in private with the clan leaders. You could use the forums PM feature, the MCSG teamspeak, or skype. Don't derail a clans thread with accusations.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
A note to anyone posting past this point:

If you have an issue with this clan, hash it out in private with the clan leaders. You could use the forums PM feature, the MCSG teamspeak, or skype. Don't derail a clans thread with accusations.
Sorry for the mess mate,
I had a conversation with the proper owner and the only conclusion he could come to that it was a draw. Don't want to disrupt your work, but thanks.

Sebbeswag99

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from?: Sweden
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Skate_pro (It's an old name, made this acc when I was 10)
What should we call you?:
Sebastian, i think :D
Skype name?: tjabo.taboo (also an old name)
How many wins do you have?:
66 (I will explain this later)
How many games have you played?: 929 (I will explain this too)
How often are you playing?: Every day ofc!
What is your PvP strenghts?: I can click very fast on the mouse button. JK, I'm best at bow and flint n' steel. I'm good at every weapon ofc but those are my best.
What is your PvP weakness?: Well, I find it hard to run sometimes if i have to. But now in the 1.7.2 you will be able to run just by holding CTRL so that problem will be gone! :)
Why do you want to be a Warrior?: Well, I really wanna be in a clan and I find this one as the best of all clans i have been looking at. I know my number of wins is really low and my played games are really many but I did just get my new computer and almost all of my wins are won on this new computer and almost all of the games played are played on my old computer which was playing Minecraft in about 15 fps. That means my winrate will increase a lot from now on. I promise that. So please give me a chance to make this clan an even better clan and I will play whenever you want me to!
What is your favourite map?:
I don't have any favourite but i get kind off warm in my heart when SG 4 has a lot of votes <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci