• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Icarus!

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: jdogsnell
Skype name: funnybunny193
YouTube: I don't have one
Why do I want to attend: because I love your maps!
Will I be there: Yes!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Theoreticallyy​
Skype Name: Theoreticallyy​
Why would you like to participate?: Red Forest in my personal opinion is the best build team by far. Treacherous is brilliantly plotted and planned, and Moonbase9 is perfected. Their maps seem to understand MCSG well enough to orchestrate a build team that authors maps with exceptional gameplay that are on fighting level with TeamVariede for looks.​
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheoriHD
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording: Definitely yes.​
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes, I will be able to attend.​

Please accept i beeeg phan.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Otto101​
Skype Name: seagers.5 ... You have me :p
Why would you like to participate?: I applied for TH and didn't get accepted because of a too late application, and i would be honoured to play on a map that my favourite build team made!​
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: I cant link it but "OttoIsMVP"​
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yes.​
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Maybe but I probably will! :3​

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: CraftyKratonite
Skype Name: CraftyKratonite
Why would you like to participate?: Because this seems like a really cool map that I look forward to playing in the MCSG servers.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: I'm on mobile ATM, but lets see if this works: http://www.youtube.com/users/Tristratuz
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yes I will be, if its alright with you.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: not 100% sure as to timezone problems.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Edog786
Skype Name: edog786
Why would you like to participate?: Because I love test games, and your maps are downright amazing.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: Nope
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: No, sadly :(
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I can #SummerFTW

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: WagtailDP
Skype Name: danph44
Why would you like to participate?: I love taking part of events like this! I also think your map looks great so I would love to test it out!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://www.youtube.com/user/WagtailDP
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yes!
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Sloppy_Sheep
Skype Name: Sloppy_Sheep
Why would you like to participate?: I would like to participate because I think this map looks great! I would really love to test it out for you and give opinions!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: www.youtube.com/user/SloppySheepMC (It says closed, but I am opening it up again)
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yes.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not? Yes. I can attend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci