• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Temptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
on behalf of Vortex, we challenge you to a clan battle following the official rules. if you choose to accept, please quote this message and add me on skype: jcruz1104 so we can schedule a time to battle.
Will do

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jdennis2000
Win/Game Played: 105 / 737
Got A Mic: yeah
Got Skype/TS: yes, yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) you have it
PvP Weakness: rod
PvP Strength: fns , sword , bow
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: yeah i have good routes for all
Why Should We Choose You For The Temptation: i am a loyal and active member that is good at pvp and knowledge about the game!

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Jdennis2000
Win/Game Played: 105 / 737
Got A Mic: yeah
Got Skype/TS: yes, yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) you have it
PvP Weakness: rod
PvP Strength: fns , sword , bow
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: yeah i have good routes for all
Why Should We Choose You For The Temptation: i am a loyal and active member that is good at pvp and knowledge about the game!
Accepted Rank: Member

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: BlueStyledPvp
Wins/Game Played: 51/636 (I know i dont meet with the stats i would need, but i 1v1nd iireddragon a view times. And we were pretty even.
Got A Mic: Blue Snowball
Got Skype/TS: Skype, I will get ts wen needed
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) wander-de-vries
PvP Weakness: fishing rod, bow
PvP Strength: sword, Mostly cause my ping is pretty OP average: 11
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I know SG4 and valleyside better then tsg2
Why Should We Choose You For The Temptation: I know iireddragon, and i feel like i would be a good team player :)

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: BlueStyledPvp
Wins/Game Played: 51/636 (I know i dont meet with the stats i would need, but i 1v1nd iireddragon a view times. And we were pretty even.
Got A Mic: Blue Snowball
Got Skype/TS: Skype, I will get ts wen needed
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) wander-de-vries
PvP Weakness: fishing rod, bow
PvP Strength: sword, Mostly cause my ping is pretty OP average: 11
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I know SG4 and valleyside better then tsg2
Why Should We Choose You For The Temptation: I know iireddragon, and i feel like i would be a good team player :)
Denied Reason: Not enough wins sorry maybe apply again when you improve your stats

ludjak01

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:ludjak01
Wins/Game Played:251/1800+
Got A Mic:yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) ludjak01
PvP Weakness: hackers
PvP Strength: sword,bow rod and fns
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: yes I have
Why Should We Choose You For The Temptation: I know that I left the clan earlie but I can explaine, I texted my dear friend Norwz that I joined your clan and he said that he wanted to create a clan and I have been askin him many times Before that we should do a clan and when your best friend says to you that he wants to do it than you have to say yes and I Think that was the whole story...

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:ludjak01
Wins/Game Played:251/1800+
Got A Mic:yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) ludjak01
PvP Weakness: hackers
PvP Strength: sword,bow rod and fns
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: yes I have
Why Should We Choose You For The Temptation: I know that I left the clan earlie but I can explaine, I texted my dear friend Norwz that I joined your clan and he said that he wanted to create a clan and I have been askin him many times Before that we should do a clan and when your best friend says to you that he wants to do it than you have to say yes and I Think that was the whole story...
Accepted Rank: Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci