• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Temporary Website Maintenance

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all,

As a precautionary measure, we had to take down our website temporarily to protect ourselves from a malicious attack attempt. The good news: nothing was compromised, and the attack was localized to our moderation staff. Because of that, we were able to quickly contain the attack. Nothing was lost due to this attack, and everything is back to normal.

Just a reminder: do not give out your password to anybody. When you log in, be sure that you're on one of our sites: minecraftsurvivalgames.com, mcgamer.net, or for staff, manage.xime.io.

As a further security precaution, we've implemented optional two-factor authentication on the forums. You aren't forced to enable it, but if you choose to, you'll be required to use the Google Authenticator app on your phone while logging in to verify that it's you. To enable two-factor authentication, please click here to go to the two-factor settings page.
In the future, we plan to implement optional two-factor authentication ingame and on our staff panel too. More information will be coming soon.

On a good note - we've taken this opportunity to upgrade our forums to XenForo 1.4.1. Let us know if you see any issues.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Luckily you stopped the malicious attack, I also love the new forums too! :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm absolutely relieved that everything is alright now, in Teamspeak a lot of people were really worried too. But thank you again for stopping this issue from unfolding to worse problems. It truly means a lot to know how incredible, and dedicated our staff is for the community. :)

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay!!!! I hated those "HacKed by blahblah" things!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci